Sunday, March 21, 2010

March Madness Hash

Friar says:
Hello everyone - since none of the regular scribes were there, I am attempting to scribe. At the Newtowne, I took notes on a paper plate (which I still have) but started half way through the virgins. I filmed the opening circle so I'll be able to get the attendance list that way.

Nips/Jamaican - do you remember the names of the virgins. I got the last two. I remember a lot of them were with the Army and not supposed to be drinking.

Did anybody know where trail was supposed to go. Hares - this is your chance to set the record straight, since I'll have not choice but to believe you. As usual, I caught up with the people who were lost - Oh wait, that was most of the pack at some point.

Anyway - going through a particularly bumpy patch of sky, but it's not that much worse than the Silver Line to the airport.



Someone responded with:
For the virgins, I cant remember their real names.... all I can really remember is:

  • Loud Red-Neck guy wearing jeans/t-shirt and carrying a bottle of Gatorade filled w/ piss colored vodka
  • Business Casual Walker who dresses better for a hash than I do for work
 Song Checks (fail):

  • I used to work in Chicago, Sh*tty Trail
Comments on trail:
  • "With this many virgins, we can afford to lose 2-3 and no one will notice"
  • "With the trail this well marked, it must be False" (it was)
  • "Are you running for beer?" ( 8 year old girl in playground)
  • "The geese definitely havent migrated north yet....this baseball field 
  • isnt covered in sh*t " (Gimp)
On-in comments:

  • "Wow, we really stink" (Jamaican Me C*m)

Accusations:
  • Failed Sweat Test (Gimp memory failure of who actually got called in)
  • Marks too close together
  • Moose Knuckle had more marks on trail than the hares

No comments:

Post a Comment